Wednesday, April 18, 2018

woensdag 18 april 2018

woensdag 18 april 2018 Up for Bill Press. He asks Victoria Jones, "What does Putin have on Donald Trump?" She honestly responds, "I don't know." But there's no doubt that a spider web of connections - some public, some private, some clear, some murky - exists between Trump, his associates and Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Starbucks will close 8,000 US stores May 29 for racial-bias training. We should close the whole country down. I haven't been to Starbucks in a very long time, but the closing will be a very big deal... and expensive.
Turn on The Takeaway. The conversation is about the bully, a-hole and Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen - From Medallion Mogul to Presidential Fixer: Michael Cohen's Rise and Fall. He's also known as the Says Who? guy. He clashes with CNN's Brianna Keilar. Some Starburst IPA by Ecliptic Brewing should lighten my mood. Yes! I'm experiencing exceptionally high amount of stars. Thank you, brewers of Portland Oregon, Earth.
Then I watch The Zen Diaries Of Garry Shandling. What a sweet tribute to an amazing comedian! The film explores the life and legacy of comedian Garry Shandling. I remember you, Garry. You made me laugh!
At last, Animal House! I love Bluto's Big (inspirational) Speech. D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one. Bluto: What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!... It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment