Wednesday, May 16, 2018

woensdag 16 mei 2018

woensdag 16 mei 2018 Stormtroopers lined the steps of the Grand Theatre Lumiere as director Ron Howard and members of his cast arrived for screening. ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ touches down in Cannes.
Chewbacca actor Joonas Suotamo towers over co-stars. He's 6' 9" Wow!
Turn on Stephanie Miller. Trump. Treason. Scandals. Grifting. The death of democracy. The demagoguery. It gets to be too much! Malcolm Nance - author and media commentator on terrorism, intelligence, insurgency and torture - chats with Steph. Indictment after indictment... This investigation will be ginormous! I used to know a neighbor in Linwood Park who was from Denmark. I'm learning Danish watching The Rain. Det ligner lort, det her. (It looks like shit, here.) Beatrice to Rasmus: I don't like people saying nice things to me. (Oh, boy! I can't wait!) Things get juicy!
Kan jeg få en øl?

No comments:

Post a Comment