Wednesday, May 2, 2018

woensdag 2 mei 2018

woensdag 2 mei 2018 Proud Boy in Seattle finds a sign he doesn't like during May Day & tries with all his might to rip it up. He can't.
The sign says: NO! In the name of humanity! We refuse to accept a fascist America! Refuse Fascism!
I couldn't find a Worthy Wage rally, but the gentle souls who teach Early Childhood probably couldn't endure a rough May Day protest. In the past, May Day events have been violent and disruptive for downtown Seattle. As KING 5 reports, May Day stays mostly peaceful in Seattle. Mellow day in Bellingham. Bike around the neighborhoods. Pretty tree!
It's a lovely 63° and mostly sunny. Ride to downtown Bellingham. It's my first visit to Penny Lane. All this fantastic stuff!
I love the variety of old coffee mugs, vintage comic books and toys. I really want the Star Wars drones! $24!
This song has been haunting me all day - Pray For Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment