Saturday, May 19, 2018

zaterdag 19 mei 2018

zaterdag 19 mei 2018 Santa Fe school shooting: Pakistan exchange student among victims (VIDEO). These kids don't deserve this. Student - Alejandro Vargas: It broke my heart to see what was going on.
To inject some humor into the tragedy, I watch Real Time. Great description by Bill Maher on how Trump believes things should not apply to him. New Rule - Trump is above the law (VIDEO).
Today, I rode my bike up, up and up Barkley Blvd. (then down) to Silver BeachTanglewood Lane seems to be at the top of the hill.
I always wanted to do that. I had to get off and walk. Too much traffic for me. (People like to drive.) Nice scenery. Nice houses, too.
In time to watch Bonanza - Judgement at Red Creek on MeTV. Ah, c'mon, Little Joe. The glorification of the gun... always on Bonanza.
Nuuk, Greenland... I'm infected with Paul Barbato's enthusiasm! He visits this crazy, extraordinary place. It's his #1 destination. Dude! Thanks for sharing. Weather - Nuuk. Hmm. No pollen.

No comments:

Post a Comment