Thursday, November 15, 2018

donderdag 15 november 2018

donderdag 15 november 2018 On France 24 - California fires: Death toll rises, missing list grows. With that, heat and drought are being linked to climate change. In Washington DC, it seems that the White House is blowing up, but... Trump insists White House is running smoothly... Nothing to see here!
Teresa May - Prime Minister of the UK: I believe with every fibre of my being that the course I have set out is the right one for our country and all our people. Such a political brouhaha! Gloomy day. It's a mild 53°F. Downtown to check the Mt. Baker Apts. Nothing is available. Discouragement. I'm walking and moping back to my place to watch Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode (season 3, episode 16) - Gamera vs Zigra.

No comments:

Post a Comment