Saturday, November 17, 2018

zaterdag 17 november 2018

zaterdag 17 november 2018 Stoicism is a luxury, and silence is a weapon. Stacey Abrams' words haunt me through the night admitting that Brian Kemp will win Georgia gubernatorial race. Trump is heading to California to survey the deadliest and most destructive wildfire in the state's history. It's devastating.
I'm walking downtown as the sun rises. A brilliant sun and crystal blue skies. Behold! The Church of the Assumption on Cornwall.
It's 0.9 mi. from the church to the Co-op. I have a little breakfast and turn on HSRPM live from Chengdu, China - 2:09AM CST.
Finally, I got Friday The 13th from BPL. I just wanted to see Kevin Bacon in his speedo. Friday the 13th – Belly Flops and Boners.
One more Kevin Bacon moment for this evening. Sebastian Shaw is evil! Schokolade? Watch X-man: First Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment