Sunday, November 4, 2018

zondag 4 november 2018

zondag 4 november 2018 Welcome to Standard Time. Five things to check as Daylight Saving Time ends.
Let's move to New Caledonia. I'd ❤️ No DST. Turn on France 24. On the final count, New Caledonia votes to remain with France.
Time until Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at Noon EST - VOTE. Switch to CNN - Experts: US elections has nothing to do with migrants.
After a rain shower (or two), it clears up. I walk around town enjoying the Fall colors. I want to listen to the Chargers - Seahawks game, but AM 710 wouldn't let me. So, I turn on Classic KING FM instead. It seems more pleasant to listen to Johannes Brahms: Symphony No.4 in E minor, Op.98 than to hear the cacophony of football. As the sunsets in Sunnyland, Bellingham...
I picked up some DVDs at BPL. My choice tonight - the cult classic sci-fi film - Queen of Outer Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment