Saturday, November 10, 2018

zaterdag 10 november 2018

zaterdag 10 november 2018 Weird dreams from Justice League. I'm in the Speed Force... looking for food. Barry Allen: [scarfing a whole pizza on the way to Bruce's car] It's like this layer of dimensional reality that seems to manipulate space-time. I call it the Speed Force. It causes me to burn a tremendous amount of calories, so I am just a black hole of snacks. I am a snack hole.
I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts. Some superhero. Some fairy tale bliss. Just something I can turn to. Somebody I can miss. I want something just like this. Catching up with Real Time. I ❤️ you, Sarah Silverman! A interesting remark here - ‘I’m Very Lucky’ in the Era of Trump That I Don’t Have to Sew a Star on My Clothes.
On France 24, George Kazolias argues against the celebration of the Armistice Centenary for the "Butcher Generals" of WWI. The 1918 Armistice: 'The end of the nightmare' for the French. Avenue de l'OpĂ©ra. American sailors and Parisians celebrate the armistice.
Thank goodness for apps! I have the TuneIn app for my iPhone, so I could keep track of the Ohio State - Michigan State game. I had access to ESPN 1460 AM Columbus, Ohio. So, I could walk outside on this gorgeous Fall day, bus to the grocery store, shop and listen to the whole game. I hear that it was snowing a little in East Lansing. It's a whole 34° and these crazy kids are shirtless, cheering on the Bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment