Tuesday, April 16, 2019

dinsdag 16 april 2019

dinsdag 16 april 2019 Thank you for a comfortable and quiet night's sleep. Up - bright and early - in Chicago at the Holiday Inn & Suites.
It's just a few steps from the hotel to the Greyhound station. Turn on WLS-7 for the news, weather and traffic. No storms to deal with. Top story - No evidence of arson at Notre Dame fire. Picture of Notre Dame during cherry blossom time.
The bus station has a food court where I ate 3 big fluffy pancakes with syrup. A STUDENT DRIVER? Only a dozen passengers. Thank you and good-bye Chicago. See you again soon.
Au peuple de France, je voudrais dire que la cathédrale Notre-Dame, c'était comme un cadeau à l'espèce humaine. WOW! Pete Buttegieg relates condolences on Notre Dame fire in French.
Ohio! Crossing the border slipped my notice. The construction on the freeways look the same in both Indiana and Ohio. It slows up traffic a lot, and I'm getting nervous if I'm going to get to Cleveland on time. I worry if I'll catch my connection to Akron and meet up with my ride to Oberlin. I'm going to post this while I have reliable Wi-Fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment