Friday, April 26, 2019

vrijdag 26 april 2019

vrijdag 26 april 2019 Up at 4:30 AM. I'm restless, so I get up to read Becoming. On page 352, Donald Trump is mentioned for the first time in this book. The name affects me... in a crazy way. "Here it comes," I tell myself, "Here comes the future of politics." No! Danger! Red alert!
I take a break from my book to take a look outside. The window is splattered with rain drops. The weather map shows that we're in the eye of a low pressure system. If I head outside, I'm eventually going to get wet with intense rain. GOOD MORNING!
Yes! It is really raining! The birds seem to like it. The parking lot is a swimming pool. I'm going to be stuck inside my apartment all day. I get into a political section of Becoming, and I can't help but feel political. I live inside Jim Jordan's 4th Congressional District.
How did I end up living in Ohio's Most Liberal City With Its Most Conservative Congressman? Let's Make Ohio Blue Again!
Name something that scares conservatives...

No comments:

Post a Comment