Wednesday, April 10, 2019

woensdag 10 april 2019

woensdag 10 april 2019 The Gregg and Michael came home late last night. I'm watching Rachel Maddow. Is Bill Barr making threats? The attorney general said it would be “unfortunate” if Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler or some other lawmaker leaked the Mueller report in full. #LeakTheMeullerReport
Kit Harington shaved his beard! I'm not upset. He looks younger. Showing off his legs on an SNL skit. Very daring! Nice of the writers to do this for me. Kit Harington performs drag, burlesque. It's 47°F and rainy. My feet are steadily getting cold and wet. How's the weather in space? Scientists reveal first image ever taken of Black Hole. Wandering in the drizzle and rain. I come back to watch Rich People Talking About Poor People's Problems... again! Take 5! Stop rubbing my face into it! Displaced Seattleite Who Hates Living in #Boringham

No comments:

Post a Comment