Sunday, April 28, 2019

zondag 28 april 2019

zondag 28 april 2019 Good story on the news - Lakewood High basketball player doesn't let deafness define him. Good luck to you, Shannon Cotto. Have fun at Gallaudet University. Midnight movie - Killers From Space. I am Peter Graves.
Hal Sparks was in Halifax, Nova Scotia for the Ha!ifax ComedyFest. I'm glad that he posted his show on YouTube. Honestly, I fell asleep and dreamt that I was WITH HAL in studio at WCPT.
It's a radio day for me. Great shows on schedule - Live From Here With Chris Thile, Sound Opinions with Songs About Space. What a kick to hear Mothership Connection! Well, all right, Starchild. Citizens of the universe. Recording angels. We have returned to claim the pyramids. Partying on the mothership. I am the mothership connection. WKSU's signal reaches far and wide. Check it out.
Nice little bike ride up to Butternut Ridge. It's chilly but sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment