Tuesday, November 24, 2020

dinsdag 24 november 2020

dinsdag 24 november 2020 Scattered across the galaxy, the team works to find their footing in the wake of losing Coulson. Start Season 6 of Agents of SHIELD. Dude, Lemons, Guy From Future, Tech Billionaire, Genius... Deke Shaw is back!
Turn on BBC. The astrophysicist in me loves this... The Beginning and End of the Universe. Thank you Prof. Jim Al-Khalili for teaching us about the mysterious and enigmatic forces which shape and mold our universe. A Journey to the End of Time. Fitz and Simmons have fought through space, time and alternate realities to find each other, and now, closer than ever, only their own demons can stop their mission. Agents of SHIELD: Inescapable. Fitz: You are being, without a doubt, the supreme, absolute worst. Seven-year-old Simmons: You are a butt face!
Uff da! Catching up with some sleep deprivation. Woke up to My Doorbell... which I don't have. No doorbell. NO! Trump owes me for 1000s of hours of lost sleep. I slept this evening, but a dream about a doorbell woke me up. “F*ck! Who is it? Trump? Who’s Trump?”

No comments:

Post a Comment