Friday, November 27, 2020

vrijdag 27 november 2020

vrijdag 27 november 2020 The Deke Squad is a band and undercover team of SHIELD agents formed by Deke Shaw during his time as a resident of the 1980s. I love Deke's character a lot! I also want a Deke Squad t-shirt. Hard to believed I watched all 136 episodes. Lots of death and destruction in Season 7. Chronicom Destroyer Ships appear above the Earth. Let the Armageddon begin!
Is snow coming? Weather people are debating the possibilites. I doubt it, but data is finally becoming a bit more realistic.
How many days until Spring 2021? It begins Saturday, March 20.
The weather in Santa Monica, CA is 66°F and sunny. Nice! My dream... living by the beach. An ample amount of sunshine throughout the year. Pool parties. Surfer Dude always warms me up inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment