Saturday, November 28, 2020

zaterdag 28 november 2020

zaterdag 28 november 2020 Midnight movie - Weird Science. Wyatt: I'm sorry, Gary, it's just I suffer from pain and discomfort due to occasional stomach upset.
Late, late movie - Interstellar. They claim that this film is the most scientifically accurate (as far as we now know) depiction of a black hole on screen. I'm riveted! The cinematography takes my breath away. Two hours and 49 minutes pass quickly.
It's 45°F... a fantasticly bright and sunny day. Only an hour-long bike ride around town. The Oberlin Golf Club seems to be closed today. Maybe it's too chilly for the golfers. Families in the neighborhood are waiting for a Firetruck Parade. The kids seem thrilled.
Back home to watch Across The Universe. I'm still in a spacey space. Jude can serenade me any time with that lovely voice.
Grogu! What a nice name for a baby Yoda! The Mandalorian episode The Jedi finally reveals Baby Yoda's real name and origin story!

No comments:

Post a Comment