Friday, November 6, 2020

vrijdag 6 november 2020

vrijdag 6 november 2020 Last night, I was watching The Avengers, and I admire the tower Tony Stark built with 12% of Pepper Potts' help. The views! The wet bar! Celebrity chefs?!?
Stephen Colbert Ditches Jokes To Call Out Every Republican Standing With Trump. It's wow! An amazing monologue!! I've never seen Stephen Colbert so emotional, and I'm right there with him.
Stop the Count! Donald Trump's Twitter Meltdown Has Become an Internet Meme About Sesame Street. I know that it's about vote counting, but Trump wants to stop the COVID-19 count, too. The Count from Sesame Street for president!
It's a warm, sunny Fall day. Out to appreciate the Fall colors. Behold the Metasequoia in the Arboretum. Save the planet, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment