Thursday, June 10, 2021

donderdag 10 juni 2021

donderdag 10 juni 2021 Rachel Maddow: Trump won 17 of the 18 states with the lowest adult vaccination rates. The statistics don't lie. We're a divided country alright. COVID isn't going away, and Texas and Florida are leading the way with new cases.
Michael and I watched the first episode of Loki - Glorious Purpose. Loki: The God of Mischief returns in new Disney series. The way Loki reacts to his death destroyed me completely. Watch it!
From the Office of the Mayor Jenny A. Durkin: Seattle Becomes First Major American City to Fully Vaccinate 70 Percent of Residents 12 and Older. Mosaic image of Seattle skyline composed of hundreds of #BestShotSeattle selfies people shared on social media.
Meander on my bike to here and there. In Elizabeth Park, some poppies are popping. I love the Columbia Neighborhood.
Bunny and I watch episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

No comments:

Post a Comment