Wednesday, June 9, 2021

woensdag 9 juni 2021

woensdag 9 juni 2021 I'M BACK! The whole 12 hours and 34 minutes of travel made worth it when I saw Mt. Rainier from the left side of the plane... The $150 hotel room in Downtown Cleveland... The $45 taxi ride to CLE... (The $30 extra for my prescriptions). The 3-hour ride in the Bellair Airporter ($40) from SEA to Bellingham was the last leg of my journey. When I got to the house on Sweetbay, I was greeted with hugs and a cold Right Here Right Now beer.
We got dinner from Mod Pizza. The affects of the beer and lack of sleep put me out. Early to bed last night... But I'm digesting some delicious Mod Pizza. Satisfaction!
Open my window. Listen to the song of birds and a creek gently babbling down behind the house. The view out my bedroom window is magical. Good morning, Bellingham.
Bike to d'town. A 3-year-old asks me Why Aren't You Wearing A Helmet? Well... I had no response. Restaurant Casa Que Pasa survives (the best burritos in B'ham). Hohl Feed and Seed was demolished, but nothing took its place. Park my bike at Pure Bliss.
Walk around the Lettered Streets. I always loved this neighborhood with its quaint little houses, packed so close together. Notice a display at the BPL with the various historic moments of Belligham's history... including the story of Kaleb J. Cole, suspected leader of white supremacist group The Atomwaffen Division.
No more hate in B'ham. Love and pride thrives. I see a couple of Bellingham Pride Flags around town. I  ðŸ’–💛💚💙💜 the design!

1 comment: