Saturday, June 5, 2021

zaterdag 5 juni 2021

zaterdag 5 juni 2021 It's warm at 67. Starry sky. Night ride. A skunk scurries into the bushes when I pass by. I'm lucky it didn't spray me. Huge house party on Lorain Street. The college kids mill around outside. They smell of soap... so clean! Bosworth Hall at night.
It's gonna be a hot one today. My Mariners T is cool, though. It doesn't stick when I get sweaty. Angels hold off Mariners 3-2. Win tonight!
Passing by the party house... Things are cleaned up for the most part. I see a few red Solo cups lingering around on the lawn, however. Geez! I hope that you guys enjoyed yourselves. Party on!
My friends in Bellingham are preparing for my arrival... getting food and beer for me. Citrus ginger tofu salad?!? Stemma is a new beer for me. Stemma Brewing is a family-run brewery located in Sunnyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment