Monday, June 21, 2021

maandag 21 juni 2021

maandag 21 juni 2021 Party girl: My God! What is it? Watch MST3K: The Creeping Terror. A Best Brains Production.
Restless night's sleep. The cats were harassing me a little, and my back aches. Plus... ESPN SeattleWill this Mariners homestand be where they turned the corner? We're excited how last night's game ended. KING 5 Sports: Mariners sweep Rays in 4-game set.
By Noon, it's already 80°F. It's been dry for the last 6 days, and no rain will fall for the next 10 days. It's really really summer now. Plenty of sunshine, warm temps and maybe drought. The American West is drying out. So, I guess that I need to keep watering the gardens... while chillin' to WZAK. (B'ham commericials?!?)
Found a glass from the Schlosswirtschaft Schwaige. Enjoying some chardonnay in my glass. Really! I'd love to be at the beautiful Nymphenburg Palace in Munich for a lovely meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment