Tuesday, July 27, 2021

dinsdag 27 juli 2021

dinsdag 27 juli 2021 Midnight movie - MST3K: Untamed Youth. Embrassed for rockabilly musician Eddie Cochran. Was he forced to do that Cotton Picker song? He plays the character Bong. Those two guys seem to be having fun dancing together. Tom Daley's vid of THAT moment! Montage from different perspectives as well! Behold the gold metals and rings! Stephanie cheers for Liz. Capitol riot probe must uncover everything that happened at Trump White House on Jan. 6, Cheney says.
Up to the IGA to get some things. Listening to testimony in DC about The Insurrection on TuneIn on the bikeway. I'm am repulsed by the few Trump/Pence signs still on display in my city. Back home... I'm a hot, sweaty mess, but I want to watch this on TV. Horrible! Distressing! Officer Fanone: I was grabbed, beaten, tased, all while being called a traitor to my country. I was at risk of being stripped of and killed with my own firearm, as I heard chants of 'Kill him with his own gun.' I can still hear those words in my head today. Hoping these testimonies affect change. Peace, please! I need a hug! 😑

No comments:

Post a Comment