Monday, July 12, 2021

maandag 12 juli 2021

maandag 12 juli 2021 A few days ago, a former co-worker from the Pike Market Child Care sent me this video. Flash back to the old days. I dreamt last night that I was on the playground with these kids. Here is one of our alumni! I'm glad that had a hand in helping Gabrielle grow into the wonderful human she is! Speaking of the golden oldies, my radio plays Sonic Youth, Jane's Addiction and R.E.M.'s The Great Beyond (1999?)... perhaps in honor of Richard Branson's Trip to the Edge of Space. Turn on MSNBC for Katy Tur Reports. To my surprise, Gov. Jay Inslee in on the show to talk about the climate challenges in the Pacific Northwest. They refer to Inslee's 2007 book Apollo's Fire: Igniting America's Clean Energy Economy. He says I'm glad that someone read it. Great conversation about how to build a clean energy economy. Gov. Inslee: "We have a permanent emergency"
Watch MST3K: The Starfighters. No! It's not about Space Force.

No comments:

Post a Comment