Thursday, July 8, 2021

donderdag 8 juli 2021

donderdag 8 juli 2021 Midnight daisies. Nice walk in the night.
Colony Drive is Daisy Street. On the Pacific Coast, I'd be watching MSNBC with Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes. However, I'm with them on Tune-In here. How do you solve a problem like Missouri? Like Rachel's reference to DC's Earth One and Earth Two. It's hard to believe that a month ago, my Rastafari taxi driver Emmanuel was driving me to the airport... À toute vitesse. Now, I'm back in boring, muddy Ohio. Continuous thunderstorms keep me inside.
Bad weather is my excuse to binge Stargate: Atlantis. Adventure is the thing! The theme song makes me smile and feel happy. Uff da! My apartment is like an oven. Yesterday, it was 94°F, and after 24 hours it's down to 78°F. The AC is having a hard time maintaining a comfortable temperature. But... Space is cool! Grow daisies on Mars?!? Could we really terraform Mars?

No comments:

Post a Comment