Wednesday, July 7, 2021

woensdag 7 juli 2021

woensdag 7 juli 2021 Don't even try to sleep on a red-eye flight! So much to watch during a 5-hour flight to Boston. Start with SpongeBob SquarePants - Season 3. The HBO series Run is lots of fun.
Watch the 2009 Comedy Romance Drama Adventureland with a rather young Jesse Eisenberg. Let's go back to the summer of 1987... Greetings from Logan International. My jet waits at gate C12.
After being awake for 28 hours straight, I am exhausted. When I enter my apartment, it's a swealtering 94°F. Unpacking my bags is tough, and I can't do it all in this heat. I’m trying to cool off the apartment. After an hour of AC, the heat won't abate very much. It's down to 89°F. Whew! I just don't know what to do with myself... except conk out while watching Star Trek (2009). Space is cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment