Tuesday, August 10, 2021

dinsdag 10 augustus 2021

dinsdag 10 augustus 2021 The Covid delta variant isn’t the only reason ‘The Suicide Squad’ underperformed at the box office. My, my! Harley Quinn: I love the rain, it's like angels are splooging all over us!
Angels splooging all over me during my little bike ride this morning. It's hit or miss with the storms. No lightning, though.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. It's always fun to chat with Charlie Pierce of Esquire. Well, Texas, are you happy now? Today I announced new measures to respond to the spread of COVID-19. Too little. Too late. Governor Greg Abbott Is an Elected Comorbidity.
The foul GOP congresswoman from Georgia MTG... FINALLY!!! Twitter Suspends Marjorie Taylor Greene For Spreading Vaccine Misinformation.
Vacation! Let's escape my stupid planet for a little while... Lost in Space: Two Weeks in Space. Destroy the humans. Yeah. Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment