Sunday, August 15, 2021

zondag 14 augustus 2021

zondag 14 augustus 2021 Kal-El, son of Jor-El. One of my favorite of midnight movies - Man of Steel. A young man learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this earth. He journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do.
Love when the track Seasons by Chris Cornell is played in this movie. Ezra Klein: The age of cooperation is over. The disagreements run too deep, the debates are too nationalized, the coalitions are too different, the political identities are too powerful. -Why We're Polarized. Taking out another big bite of my book.
Done with the book! Lovely day! So, I reward myself with a walk to town. DJ HazMatt plays Silk - Freak Me (1993). Interesting choice, 93.1 WZAK, on a Sunday. It's a Sexy Soulful Sunday, baby!
Oberlin: Sunny, 73°F. It takes me 19:08.00 minutes to walk to Mudd.
My old friends Italian arum, I see. Back up Elm Street to my place. This is one of the many new hydrangeas - Inspire.
Let's visit the dark, stark, weird world of The Anti-Matter Man. LiS. Will: Rocks can't move. They're not a lifeform. Robot: Tell them that!

No comments:

Post a Comment