Monday, August 23, 2021

maandag 23 augustus 2021

maandag 23 augustus 2021 Ezra has a new lightsaber. Learning Force skills from a Sith Holocron. Shorter hair. Is this really Ezra?
Incredible to think that our Padawan is being tempted by the dark side. Switch to something more light-hearted last night - MST3K: Catalina Caper. Tom Servo is kissing Tommy Kirk!?! Or Creepy Girl!?!
Turn on CBS News. The House gets back to business today. We need the Infrastructure Bill to pass! It will create 2 million jobs a year for the next ten years. The American Families Plan will make key investments in daycare, healthcare and climate change. I am pessimistic, however. Yesterday, I saw five wasps hanging together just inside my window. The spiders don't seem to be a deterrent at all. Grass spiders don't make very strong webs. When I closed my window, everyone hurried away. I was hoping to see a war here... like on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment