Thursday, August 26, 2021

donderdag 26 augustus 2021

donderdag 26 augustus 2021 Rachel Maddow reports on the vast range of documents being sought by the House Select Committee on the January 6th Attack, a sign that the committee intends to get real answers, and why some members of Trumpworld and the Republican Party are right to feel anxious. Get Jim Jordan! Morning movie - MST3K: Rocket Attack USA. Poor, lost, blind guy.
Play Show Me How To Live by Audioslave (2003) for Throwback Thursday. I adore Chris Cornell! I just wish I could hug this lovely man.
To be serious... (Oh, no.) Chris Cornell had a sense of humanity. He understood there's war, violence and rescues all over the world. Refugees from Afghanistan need a new home now. In the spirit of Chris' compassion, let's help. Play The Promise.
Rep. Jake Auchincloss (D-MA, and former Marine) joins Stephanie Miller to talk about how Biden’s tough decision to get out of Afghanistan was the right one. I really like Jake. Great guest!
A friend in B'ham told me his father is visiting for a couple of weeks. Will there be a lightsaber duel? I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment