Tuesday, October 5, 2021

dinsdag 5 oktober 2021

dinsdag 5 oktober 2021 Winning $699.8 million Powerball jackpot ticket sold in Morro Bay. Where's Morro Bay? Oh. Very nice!
Maybe I should have bought more than one ticket. Such big dreams dashed to the cold ground. I want Money by The Flying Lizards.
Weather alert: Dense Fog Advisory from 7:58 AM to 10:00 AM EDT.
This is going to be hard to burn off. Traffic needs to slow down in this stuff. Safety on the Bike Trail. More autumn colors.
The 2010-2020 OH population shift. The census estimates that the loss was much less intense but growth in Cincinnati and Columbus was also underestimated. Those two cities are doing great. But several other of the state's cities are negative. The state as a whole barely managing to stay afloat. My presence contributed 2.5 to 5.0 increase to my county's population - Lorain County. Yay! (I guess 😐)
I'm very very grumpy old man today. Because I didn't win Powerball.

No comments:

Post a Comment