Monday, October 4, 2021

maandag 4 oktober 2021

maandag 4 oktober 2021 Powerball jackpot at $670 million. Dreamt last night that I won the lotto and moved to Los Angeles.
Wondering, after waking up, why I didn't dream about Seattle or Paris. In the future, I'll visit those wonderful places in my dreams or in reality. Turn on KING 5 News. 2021 was pretty good year for M's. Mariners fans still 'believe' after heartbreaking end to the team's season.
Tom Daley Feared He Might Die After Being Rushed To The Hospital With COVID. I was really terrified. He survived this terrible illness. The amount he managed to overcome to get to those games and win gold... AMAZING!! Great tastes in vintage clothes BTW. Tom shows off his bod in his latest vid from Canada. Continuing with Teen Wolf. Is Scott McCall becoming an Alpha? Lots of indications that Scott is a true Alpha already.

No comments:

Post a Comment