Thursday, October 7, 2021

donderdag 7 oktober 2021

donderdag 7 oktober 2021 Midnight movie - MST3K: Women of the Prehistoric Planet. First time to hear the exclamation Hikeeba!
Sunrise in Oberlin 7:33 AM. Down to Tappan Square. A new dawn rises.
Is There Something I Should Know? Please please tell me now. I made a break I run out yesterday. Tried to find my mountain hideaway. One of those fun songs of the 80s. Duran Duran - 1983. Thanks WTSQ. Someone in my neighborhood has got the Halloween spirit. Cool! 💀
Stiles! Wake up! Stiles is having nightmares, sleep paralysis, and acute alexia that is preventing him from being able to read properly. He can't tell dreams from reality. Wow! Very scary for the poor kid. Kids... Stiles isn't the only one suffering.  Watching Teen Wolf - Anchors.

No comments:

Post a Comment