Thursday, October 21, 2021

donderdag 21 oktober 2021

donderdag 21 oktober 2021 Sunrise 7:48 AM. Moonset 8:38 AM.
Headbanging music by Slothrust on WSTQ as I walk in the moonlight. Ooooh! Things get dark and gloomy fast. Thunder rumbles around us.
Happy Thursday to everyone who is part of the 70% of Americans who support passing the voting rights act and carving out the filibuster to get it done. Voting rights and election reform: Senate Republicans block latest legislation. #ForThePeople
COVID kills more police than gunfire since pandemic began.
Trevor Noah addresses the vaccine mandate rebellion among police and fire depts. Why aren't police officers expected to comply with the vaccination mandate? Of all the people who get in your face, a cop is up close and extremely personal. Two years ago on this day, I was hospitalized with Pulmanary Embolisms. The symptoms are terrifying. I never coughed up blood, but my heart was pounding like a jackhammer. I couldn't breathe. I was turning gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment