Tuesday, April 26, 2022

diensdag 26 april 2022

diensdag 26 april 2022 Mike: I hate it when his face lights up. Tom Pittman has the face. Watch MST3K: High School Big Shot.
On Picard: Mercy, Picard and Guinan must free themselves from FBI custody. Thank you, Screen Rant, for answering an important question... Why Are Vulcans On Earth In The 20th Century?
Oh, my! Life on the North Coast. It's almost May, and we've got cool temps again (46°F). On the weekend, I got that zen-like feeling flowing into me at the beach. Love those expansive views of Lake Erie. It was a heart-warming 80°F. The summer will be here soon, and I'll visit Lakeview Park often.
NYC, Yale ‘23, math guy Gabe: With 40 billion dollars, Elon Musk could have given each of the 330M people living in America a million dollars and still had $7B left over. Why aren't more people talking about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment