Tuesday, April 19, 2022

dinsdag 19 april 2022

dinsdag 19 april 2022 Strange dream. My patriotism test was to sing Home On The Range. I told Sentinel Services: Go to Hell! Do you think I'm a Roy Rogers? I couldn't use any of my mutant abilities. After yesterday's snow storm, I want to escape this awful weather and move south like Jake Gyllenhaal in The Day After Tomorrow.
Continue The Gifted. To avoid her dreams, Lauren stops sleeping. John tries to her back. Oh, no, Lauren! What a desperate act! 😦
Deathstalker: Why do I keep getting mixed up with princesses? Watch MST3K: Deathstalker and the Warriors from Hell.
This is very jarring for me. MSNBC foreign policy analyst Malcolm Nance revealed that he is on the ground in Ukraine fighting the invading Russian forces: The more I saw of the war going on, the more I thought, I’m done talking, all right? It’s time to take action here.

No comments:

Post a Comment