Monday, April 11, 2022

maandag 11 april 2022

maandag 11 april 2022 Midnight movie - X-men: First Class. (2011)
Je veux by French jazz and soul singer Zaz. Give me a suite of rooms in Ritz hotel, I wouldn't want it. Chanel jewellery, I wouldn't want it. Give me a limousine, what would I do with that? France has become tri-polar politcally. Results from the April 10 election: Macron garners over 27% of the vote in the first round, slightly ahead of Le Pen, who earned 23% in total. Jean-Luc Mélenchon came in third with 22%. France 24: With traditional parties on the wane, French political landscape has become a ‘three-way split’.
BOOM!⚡️ Thunderstorms thrill me! Watching the lightning is fun.
Funny episode of Legends of Tomorrow. Welcome to San Bernardino 1955 in Meat: The Legends. Hint: avoid the secret sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment