Monday, August 15, 2022

maandag 15 augustus 2022

maandag 15 augustus 2022 Up this morning with a cardinal's song and Electric Feel by indie rock band MGMT on WTSQ.
Fun! Ben Gleib is on Stephanie Miller to talk about all the crazy news and to tell us about his comedy special Ben Gleib: The Mad King!
Supply shortages? Oh! My precious Nutter Butter 2X Double Nutty cookies. Thank you, Meijer. You saved my life!
Shower. Watch movie - MST3K: Gunslinger. Oh my Gahd! Poor innocent Tom Servo! Why are they trying to exploded his dome? Oh! With each pump, my mind expands at an alarming rate. And I don't mind telling you, it's a harsh jarring comfortless experience. For a robot, Tom is quite eloquent in expressing his robot feelings.
Matt Lewis: It’s Time for Republicans to Go Nuclear and Dump Trump. Well... Joe Scarborough seems a little skeptical. No, way! Not gonna happen! Well. I need to process this more. American conservative political writer Matt Lewis is suspect. Will his brain explode? 💣 

No comments:

Post a Comment