Sunday, August 28, 2022

zondag 28 augustus 2022

zondag 28 augustus 2022 FINAL: Mariners lose to the Guardians 4-3. Andrés Muñoz gives up 3 runs in the 8th. Ty is ejected from the game. Ichiro expresses gratitude entering Mariners Hall of Fame.
A very brave, heroic Russian man scrawls names of bombed Ukrainian cities on his store in a Russian village. "Uniting for Ukraine" 2022 Ukrainian Village Fest. Let me go there!
The Enterprise crew attempts to stop a plague of amoeba-like things from possessing human hosts and spreading throughout the galaxy. Watch Star Trek: Operation -- Annihilate! No, Spock! NOOOOOO!!!!
It's light and soft... and the people ❤️ it, too. The guy at Rite-Nau told me I used to have that shirt, and I lost it! That's sad. (You can't have mine.) My Millennium Falcon t-shirt has survived since 2014!
It's SCI-FI SUNDAY! Let's watch a certain 1999 American epic space opera - Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. Sidious' apprentice Darth Maul.

No comments:

Post a Comment