Wednesday, August 10, 2022

woensdag 10 augustus 2022

woensdag 10 augustus 2022 Zeus isn't in right now, but if you'd like to leave a message... MST3K for Insomniacs: The Hercules Episodes.
10 Worst (and Funniest) Movies Covered on MST3K, Ranked.
Thunderstorms menace Southern Ohio, but we have blue skies in NE Ohio. Bike up to Lake Erie. These nice birds have the best lakefront residence! I envie them.
People rave about K Cream Korner. I didn't know that they have vegan/non-dairy options. Next time, I'll treat myself.
Party with the Kids Who Want To Party With You. Fun stuff on WTSQ. Catching up with The Daily Show. I think that Trevor may be enjoying this more than I. Jeez! Another McRib? 😂

1 comment:

  1. I got news from my doctor that my Left Carotid artery is totally blocked. I'm still processing this.

    ReplyDelete