Friday, August 26, 2022

vrijdag 26 augustus 2022

vrijdag 26 augustus 2022 Yaaaaay! It's the third-season premiere of Lower Decks. Mariner, Boimler, Tendi, and Rutherford are back and funnier than ever! The Pakleds blew up their own planet!?!?
Whew! Mitch Haniger #17 really smacked that ball! Velocity: 101.6 mph! Mitch Haniger's homer lifts Mariners past Guardians 3-1.
I hope you find someone to lose. Someday. I hope you find, I hope you find someone to lose. Someday. Thank you, Wilco and WTSQ. Hello, Sunflowers at W.14th and Lexington. A little storm passes by me.
The views of the great Barred Spiral Galaxy NGC 1365 are stunning! Thank you, James Webb Space Telescope. You make my day! It has an active galactic nucleus, powered by a central supermassive black hole of about 2.6 million solar masses which rotates at a high speed. Thanks you for continuing, Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment