Tuesday, March 7, 2023

dinsdag 7 maart 2023

dinsdag 7 maart 2023 Sometimes my dreams are not very pleasant... because there's a lot of stress in the world, I guess. My dream last night was nice and warm. I was swimming, surfing and having fun with friends. Was I on a beach in Brazil? Australia? Spain?
A little music to start the day... and a tribute to Bob Marley. Won't you help to sing. These songs of freedom? 'Cause all I ever have. Redemption songs. Redemption songs. Chris Cornell - Redemption Song Live on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (5.10.2011). Bike up to Lakeview Beach. The ride is rough! The wind is blowing from the North at 20 mph. The seagulls seem to be having fun surfing in the wind. Crystal clear blue skies! 💙  Yeah! History of the World, Part II is here! Thank you, Mel Brooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment