Saturday, March 25, 2023

zaterdag 25 maart 2023

zaterdag 25 maart 2023 I have lived in the Oberlin Manor in Lorain, Ohio a whole year! And Nothing But Blue Skies Do I See.
Today Margaret L Huang joins the Saturday Show with Jonathan Capehart to discuss a study that reported a disturbing rise in hate crimes nationwide in 2021. That was a lot of hate crime wonk for my morning. I wasn't ready for all those numbers coming at me. 🫤
Pearl receives her World Domination Starter Kit from Spiegel. However, it's missing its nuclear core which has been shipped separately up to the SOL by mistake. Crow: Oh, so radioactive immediately means bad to you! (who now has 3 glowing green eyes. That makes me lose it every time!) Watch MST3K: The Phantom Planet. Hilarious episode! 😂
Wild weather! Wind gusts up to 70 mph. SEVERE WEATHER ALERTS! 😮 The thunderstorms seem to be avoiding my location.
The Starfleet Museum section on Star Trek Picard this week is soooo cooool! Voyager starts it off for me. Seeing it and hearing Seven talk so fondly about her Voyager family made it even more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment