Wednesday, March 8, 2023

woensdag 8 maart 2023

woensdag 8 maart 2023 Re-watch History of the World, Part 2... because the jokes whiz past at the speed of light.
Humanity has such an amazing history! From the Russian Revolution, the Civil War, to the Cave Lady days... even the invention of fire.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. Jodi on the Show! Steph is on vacation but Jody Hamilton is filling in with Chris & Travis! Penetrating the FOX News Bubble & Never Get Between a Thief (Trump) & His Money. Jodi's impression of Trump is pretty good. I'm learning, too.
💙 💙 Electric blue skies greet me as I leave my building! 💙 💙
Sunshine and steady winds from the north. Seagulls enjoy sunshine.
Josh Hawley (R-Senator MO): Sunshine is always the right answer. What is this twerp talking about? Hal Sparks opines about Hawley's choice of words... and talks about the correct uses of sunlight. With that... my favorite part... Philip Ittner reports live.

No comments:

Post a Comment