Monday, March 13, 2023

maandag 13 maart 2023

maandag 13 maart 2023 Midnight movie - MST3K: Space Mutiny.
Light, scattered snow flurries. Good day to stay inside for movies. Watch the 2019 American superhero film Spider-Man: Far From Home. Peter's Drone Strike Scene using EDITH. Target Brad My heart is breaking. Peter Parker feels defeated, and he can't save his friends from danger. And the poor guy is beat up and hurting.
Despite Mysterio being Pure Evil, Spider-Man: Far From Home director Jon Watts expressed his opinion that he doesn't see Quentin Beck as a villain. My opinion: He willingly became evil.
Stepping outside, flurries are still flying. BRRRR! 🥶 How much snowfall can we expect? What about tonight? Temps drop into the 20s.
Snow is flying past my window. What's not to like?! Snow blowing past your window... in March? I'm not dressed! Now, the snow the incessant. So, I'm trapped inside watching Sense8.

No comments:

Post a Comment