Tuesday, September 12, 2023

dinsdag 12 september 2023

dinsdag 12 september 2023 Cheezecake for my birthday! 😋
I’ve been following the Geography Now channel on YouTube for a long time. Being a maphead, I've become such a fan! The guy who calls himself Barbs has done a profile on each country in the world from A to Z for 8 years now. He's working on Uzbekistan. Good job! Turn on David Pakman. His brave friend Luke Beasley went to Rapid City, South Dakota for the Trump rally. Luke couldn't help but laugh out loud about the ridiculous things the Trump people say. Weeeeellll... We interviewed Trump supporters, goes HORRIBLY WRONG!
Out for a walk... and I met a neighbor who told me You can’t have good weather all the time. For me, however, it was perfect weather. A little Seatllish... xÊ·aq̓Ê· and tÉ™qÊ·ubəʔ A little drizzle made me happy! Thanks Weather Gods for drizzling on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment