Tuesday, September 5, 2023

dinsdag 5 september 2023

dinsdag 5 september 2023 Midnight movie - Action Adventure Sci Fi - Transformers: Rise of the Beasts with Anthony Ramos and Dominique Fishback... also with SNL veteran Pete Davidson who is the voice of the Autobot Mirage. A touch of Fall color in the oak tree across from my apartment. Listen to the cicadas singing. It's hot, so I'm limiting my time outside.
Why Canada is sounding the alarm about American extremism. Will Canada build a wall at the border? Would you blame them? While you can, visit Beau's All Natural Brewing... halfway between Ottawa and Montreal. How many Trump Sandwiches do they sell?
Scary sandwich sculpture of Trump... a nasty, vindictive sandwich.
Alex McColgan... He tells the story of our technological advance. I have to admit that I'm horrified by the "thought experiment"... But here we are... concrete, plastic, ammonia and silicon.

No comments:

Post a Comment