Saturday, September 2, 2023

zaterdag 2 september 2023

zaterdag 2 september 2023 Servo: There was a violent coup in the Mall of America today. Watch MST3K: Warrior of The Lost World... and the white ninjas are on Level A.
Out for an early bike ride. It's a nice cool 64°F in the morning, and the Moon is a Waning Gibbous 91% illuminated.
Whip out my Star Walk app. The Moon has some celestial friends up there... Chiron, Amphitrite, 2015 RR245, 124 P/Mrkos and a rather mysterious unidentified nebulous thing.
Interesting experience at the grocery store... A guy is wearing a blue Y'All Need Jesus t-shirt. He noticed my heathen Nirvana Heart Shaped Box t-shirt. He looks stunned and miffed. My thought: You need Nirvana. How 'bout this shirt?
A coming out story from AceCarter69 posted by Artiomboy... My teacher made me say I'm Gay. 52K views on YouTube. What a bitter experience! But Ace is ok. Thank you for telling your story.
Drop off groceries at home. Bike up to the lake. What's going on here? It's a police party in the park.
The beautiful blueness of the lake and skies. It's almost unbearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment