Monday, September 4, 2023

maandag 4 september 2023

maandag 4 september 2023 Good morning, Chicago! It's Labor Day!
Turn on ABC 7 Chicago. #BikeTheDrive looks so cooool! Lots of happy people on bikes. Nice to hear the sounds of the waves on the lake instead of car traffic for a few hours on DuSable LSD. Report by Christian Piekos: Bicyclists take on DuSable Lake Shore Drive for annual 'Bike The Drive'. The view of the skyline is AWESOME!
Greta Van Fleet in Chicago! Oh, my! To hear Starcatcher there!
Lorain weather: HOT and lots of sunshine. Humidity 78%... 9:03 am.
Biking around with radio in my ears. Thank you, WCPT, for playing the Rare Earth song I Just Want to Celebrate. Lots of people are laboring on Labor Day. My wine guy is working. I guess that the Seattle Mariners do not have the day off either. They're in Cincinnati to play the Reds at 4:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment