Tuesday, July 16, 2013

dinsdag 16 juli 2013

dinsdag 16 juli 2013 Up at 11:54 PM. Toss and turn. Midnight movie - MST3K: Robot Holocaust.
Actually, I turn my back on the movie. Watch Batman - Black Widow Strikes Again. I crack up when Black Widow disguises herself as Robin and they're riding around in the Batmobile. I call in sick for today. I'm not feeling well. Watch KOMO News. Saturday's verdict was heartbreaking for Trayvon's 19-year-old cousin Cedric President-Turner of Tacoma. Cedric doesn't believe the legal system is broken, but he said it failed his family. Many nasty comments about this. So sad. Report - Trayvon Martin's cousin: 'My heart just sank' Turn on Stephanie Miller. People are still calling in... mostly about the acquittal of George Zimmerman... injustice... the search for equality. The people sound P O'd. Charlie Pierce of Esquire’s Politics Blog calls to talk about his strong reaction to the Zimmerman verdict. He's mad. He's hot and bothered, and his AC is giving out. Maybe, it's a mistake when I'm sick. But I take a walk around. I feel weak and light-headed. I'm glad to get back home. Watch MSNBC. Rest a bit. Watch movie - Christopher And His Kind. A 2011 BBC television film. It tells the story of Christopher Isherwood's life in Berlin in the early 1930s. Nollendorfplatz was his neighborhood. Memorial plaque lives at the metro station Nollendorfplatz commemorating the homosexual victims of the nazi regime.
There's also a plaque at Nollendorfstraße 17 for Christopher Isherwood who lived here between March 1929 and January/February 1933.
Stouffer's stuffed green pepper for dinner. Finally, Earth From Space. Required viewing material for being part of the human race!

No comments:

Post a Comment