Wednesday, July 3, 2013

dinsdag 2 juli 2013

dinsdag 2 juli 2013 Up at 1:50. The fan is annoying. Watch movie - The Bride Of Frankenstein. Actually, I get rather involved with this movie. The town's people seem to be a character of its own. But geez... all that screaming. Watch DW-TV which bores me, and I fall back to sleep for a little bit. Chili omelet and potatoes for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's coffee. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Good! I'm back in time for Steph's interview with comedian Dean Obeidallah. He explains why America needs to forgive Paula Deen. Paula? Who has sex with butter all the time? Anyway... Walk up to Whole Foods. They have Veggie Breakfast Pizza, and it's yummy. #62 up to Mercer. Busy day at work. The Dolphins teachers get planning. The kids are already outside on the deck. Cool in the shade. There seems to be a little breeze to cool us off. It's 68° already... heading to 82° eventually. We go to the playground a mingle with the Seahorses. The big kids are really gentle with the younger ones. Inside, we sit down and relax with our water bottles. Nice, calm transition. A few diapers. Lunchtime. Most of them conk out fairly easily. They're tired from the sun and the heat... like me. Up to Trailblazers for nap time. One cries, "I want my tiger. I want my tiger." Oy. They play some great music - The Rhine Valley Collection. When I listen to this song and something resonates. Who are you? I recognize the accent and the artistry. Thank you, Over The Rhine. Thanks, teachers. A wonderful pleasure to listen to this music. Back down to Dolphins. The kids must be drained. They're sleep over 2 hours. Walk down to Whole Foods again. Pick up some stuff. I'm going to make my own chicken salad. Home. Watch KOMO News. It's about The Big Kahuna Of All Heat Waves. Tell me about it. History making. Short walk around d'town just to listen to various buskers. I should go to the Pike Market for that, but I'm tired. Home again. Watch Star Trek - Obsession. They will destroy the blood-sucking creature with anti-matter... while beaming off the planet. The blast would rip away half the planet's atmosphere and the transporters might not function in such an environment. That's crazy! Nobody sticks around to see if the anti-matter really worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment