Friday, July 26, 2013

vrijdag 26 juli 2013

vrijdag 26 juli 2013 Midnight movies - MST3K: Attack of the the Eye Creatures and King Dinosaur.
I doze in and out of sleep during both movies.
Watch WLS-TV Chicago. Report - Super magnet almost home at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory in Batavia. Turkey sandwich for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Steph and the mooks get all rowdy about the Anthony Weiner hullabaloo. It's funny to listen to them. Michael Tomasky writes One’s a Weiner, the Other a Hero: Why Bill and Hillary Have Nothing in Common With Anthony and Huma. Walk up Terry to work. I'm all over the place again. But not upstairs. Sea Otters, Dolphins, Starfish, Seahorses and Summer Camp. Busy day. Streetcar to Denny. Pick up some stuff at Whole Foods. Walk home. Turn on NBC News. Trayvon Martin's mom: 'God is using me to make a difference' Speaking at the National Urban League's conference in Philadelphia, Sybrina Fulton says, Please use my story. Please use my tragedy to say to yourself we cannot let this happen to anybody else's child.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Take a short walk around d'town visiting a couple cinemas to see the playlist. Lots of tourists. It's going to be a big weekend. I overhear a couple women say, "We need margaritas," and I instantly think of El Gallito. I want to go! Head back home. It's hot. I'm hot. Watch Hardball... from yesterday. God help N.Y. if he's mayor.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Spicy potatoes and eggplant pancake for dinner. Well. it's more like a beefcake eggplant with mozzarella and bread crumbs. To cool myself off... short warm bath. That's soothing. What is more soothing? Star Trek: By Any Other Name. Captain Kirk : A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Nice. Watch the episode. It explains itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment